It can be confusing to jump into the world of online business without any guidance. Maybe you’re comfortable with computers and just need help launching your website and learning how to use it. Perhaps you could use some advice from someone who understands how all the parts of your project plan fit together. Or maybe you’re not even quite sure how to set up your email, open browser tabs, and keep track of your password list.
I can help in whatever ways you need, from setting up a new business computer to teaching you how to use WordPress to update your own website.
I take an active interest in my clients’ projects and can offer lots of creative ideas and practical guidance based on almost 20 years of experience with web development and marketing.
Here are some of the things I’ve helped clients with in the past:
- Understanding how to use WordPress
- Setting up social media business pages
- Setting up an email marketing list using Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc
- Using Google Analytics to understand site visitors better
- Finding stock photos and editing them for website use
- Setting up accounts on local review sites like Yelp and Google Reviews
- Setting up affiliate accounts and using affiliate links on websites
- Setting up business email on multiple devices
- Setting up a business phone number through phone app or free Google Voice
- Setting up a new computer
- Installing a password manager app on multiple devices
- Organizing browser for efficient workflow when maintaining website
- Technical troubleshooting on computer or phone
- Research and advice on marketing niches
No question is too small and I’ll be there to help as much or as little as you need. There’s plenty of free information online if you have the time to educate yourslf, but nothing beats an experienced coach who’s on your team and knows the details of your project. You’ll avoid mistakes and time wasted on research, learning, and dead-ends and your project will launch much faster.